The course is a QQI Level 6 programme. You will cover two broad areas: Electrical Electronic Control Systems and Programmable Automation. The aim of this course is to provide industry with personnel trained in Electrical Engineering principles and is used to control, amongst other things, industrial production lines. Graduates from this course frequently take up employment as Maintenance Technicians in modern automated industries.
Is this For You?
It is desired that you will have experience in some of, if not both, of these two areas. A considerable commitment to study of both these modules is required. This is a Blended learning course and runs for 30 weeks in the Athlone Training Centre. The course will consist of 2 days a week in the Training Centre and 3 days a week studying online.
Are You Some Who?
- Has a craft qualification in engineering or perhaps you are a fitter, electrician or motor mechanic?
- Holds a third level qualification electrical or mechanical engineering?
- Has experience working in the maintenance area of the manufacturing production environment?
- Wants to work in the automated industrial environment?
- Communicates well, verbally and in writing and works well as part of a team?
- Electrical And Electronic Control Systems 6N5747
- Programmable Automation 6N5746
- Opportunity to gain 8 weeks work experience in an industrial environment
Anyone interested in enrolling for this programme or looking for further information email our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 090-6424200.
Click Here to download the information sheet.