Sports, Recreation, Exercise and Water Safety (IWS) Level 5
This course is designed to equip you with the knowledge, skills and competence in a range of sports, recreation, exercise activities and qualifications to pursue a career in the leisure industry.
Our combination of both practical and knowledge study will support you to access a range of career opportunities or to provide you with a pathway to further studies.
THIS COURSE WILL ALLOW YOU TO:
- Develop your practical skills to an advanced level
- Develop your Customer Service, Teamwork & Communication Skills
- Develop knowledge of the various elements of the Sport and Fitness Industry.
- Engage in a range of sports both practically and theoretically
- Excellent progression routes direct to work, or to additional Further and Higher Education
- Safety & Health At Work
- Exercise & Fitness
- First Aid Responder PHECC
- Sport & Recreation Studies
- Sports Anatomy & Physiology
- Customer Service
- National Pool Lifeguard IWS
- Work Practice – Sport Recreation & Exercise
This course also includes a practical work experience element during which learners will be mentored by an industry professional in the real working environment.
Anyone interested in attending the online briefing, enrolling for this programme or looking for further information email our recruitment team at email@example.com or call us on 090-6424200.