The Hospitality Sector has very specific requirements when it comes to operating during COVID-19 and the Athlone Training Centre is delighted to offer training to support the hospitality sector during COVID-19.
Who is this course for?
This course has been specifically designed to address these needs in compliance with Health and Safety Legislation with the aim of preparing management and staff in all areas of operation when returning to a workplace in the hospitality sector.
This is a short 3 Hour on-line course and is available for immediate start.
- The Facts – Up to date information on COVID-19
- Understanding how COVID-19 spreads
- Keeping Staff and Customers Safe
- Workplace Requirements
- New Operational Requirement
- Compliance Officer Role
- Front of House
- Back of House
- First Aid
- PPE Requirements
- Infection Control & Hygiene
- Cleaning a contaminated area
- Management, Staff, Customers & Supplier
- Returning to work Procedures
- C19 Case Action Plan
- The importance of Clear and Regular Communication
- Wellbeing and Managing Anxiety
- Welfare Facilities
- Meeting Requirements
- Work Related Travel
- Managing Deliveries
Click Here to download the information sheet.
Anyone interested in enrolling for this programme or looking for further information email our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 090-6424200.